1/20/2006

ME! Live And In-Person!

To quote one of my favorite video games, FORTUNE SMILES UPON THEE! Because if you live in the Los Angeles area, then you have a chance to see ME on stage!

I have finally graduated from my classes at IO West and now we get to perform some improv comedy every Sunday for the next six weeks. That means you only have SIX CHANCES to have the distinct privilege of seeing ME. Don't miss out!

Every Sunday at IO West from 6:30-7:30.

IO West is located at 6366 Hollywood Blvd between Ivar and Cahuenga. Admission is FREE, which is absolutely ridiculous because I'm pretty sure I'm worth at least five dollars a ticket. And there's a full bar for you to enjoy, which means you have to be over 21 to enter.

I think that's it. Come see!


And now I shall await my brother's response to my video game quotation in the comments.