4/16/2008

You Can Read Me Everywhere But Here!

I did a guest blog over at Trashionista the other day -- go check it out, especially if you're an Enid Blyton fan.

I've also updated the "Read Me" section of the sidebar. Now there's links to Soap Opera Digest and Ugo.com, where I've been updating the TV Blog three times a day since last week. Meanwhile, you're lucky if I can update this blog three times a month. What can I say? One pays and the other doesn't. Also, the world of TV is much more exciting than the world of me.

And, of course, you can still read me at Television Without Pity, if you can find the recaps on the redesigned site. They seem to have been pushed to the bottom while new content like the video gets the spotlight. I actually did a video for TWoP but they said it was "too much of an insurance risk" to put on the site. Hee hee hee. I'm so badass. I'll put the video up here as soon as I can figure out how to do it and my computer stops randomly shutting down while I'm in mid