7/13/2009

There is a Slap Chop Rap

I haven't said much about Vince since that whole unfortunate arrest for beating up/being beaten up by a hooker thing happened, but when I saw this I just couldn't resist. It's the Slap Chop Rap!!!





Apparently, the Slap Chop people liked it so much that they're using it as their commercial and probably paying the guy who did it way less than he deserves. But now that Vince has become all mainstream and everyone knows about his awesomeness, I think it's time to move away from him and focus on my latest infomercial obsession: Tony Horton and P90X. Every time I see that infomercial I am that much closer to buying it. Which is bad news because it ends up costing like $200 with all the additional workout stuff you have to get. But the infomercial says it really works!